Purposeful Eating is an ebook full of the latest information on nutrition, articles, handouts, and worksheets.
If you’re confused about what to eat, you’re not alone. Over several years of teaching workshops and classes, I’ve gotten hundreds of questions about this. Should I be a vegetarian or a meat-eater? Should I diet or eat what I want? Organic, ethical, sustainable? What does it all mean? Purposeful Eating is my new ebook that helps you discover how to eat well and make eating not just healthful and life-sustaining, but enjoyable as well.
Purposeful Eating includes:
- Over 20 basic recipes that should be in every “whole-foodists” repertoire
- A guide to using herbs and spices
- A guide to setting up your whole food kitchen including what tools you’ll need
- Guides to sprouting and growing your own greens
- Tips for moving toward a healthier lifestyle and actually succeeding
- Tips for letting go of guilt regarding food and eating
- A printable handout listing the pantry necessities of a whole food kitchen
- Printable grocery lists
- A guide to creating your own recipes
- A guide to putting up food
- An entire chapter devoted to kids and healthy eating
- A guide to healthy social eating
- A one-year plan to help you to continue implementing Purposeful Eating
- and SO MUCH MORE!
Pre-order your copy of Purposeful Eating now!
Please complete the form below if you'd like to be notified when Purposeful Eating is available.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form